Here's Olivia hunting baskets. She found Alec's in his very favorite spot in the world...the exersaucer

The babies checking out their baskets

And alas...she finds her basket and gathers all the prizes



And this year, the bunny decided that she'd bring Olivia her bike, since Olivia has outgrown the smallest, 12" bike that she got when she was 2. So, the bunny left her a note, to go to the front door for her prize. Then on the front door, the note said that she needed to go to the place where mommy and daddy hang their clothes (the closet) where her bike awaited her!



Little Evan Foo Foo

Olivia hunting Eggs. That bunny left her eggs to hunt too!


And the kids all dressed up in their Easter cuteness
Alec


Evan



Olivia
"The ugly face" (ugly as in mean/grumpy, not as in hideous)


This is her on demand "princess" pose orchestrated by Daddy



Olivia and Evan (Alec was asleep at that point)

Easter Bibs
Alec

Evan

And All three of our cuties

OTHER UPDATES:
The babies have absolutely taken off with their solids and are eating like little piglets! Alec was a little slower to get the hang of it, but he's got it now and nearly keeps up with his big old brother ;) We're making our way through all the single item baby foods. I'm fairly certain that we'll keep Gerber in business single-handedly. Babies eat alot of food :) :) :)
Both babies are now rolling pretty consistenly from tummy to back. Alec's been doing it for about 2 months, and I'd say within the last two weeks Evan has really taken to rolling over with great frequency as well.
Alec's head control is getting a bit better, but it's still a little wobbly. We have NICU follow up clinic on May 6, so he'll be evaluated at that time as well. I just hope he gets strong and can do everything as normal. I worry :)
They've moved nearly completely into size 6-9 months as well. Some of their outfits that are separates (pants, tops) still fit in size 3-6 months, and Alec still wears the 3-6 month jammies. He does fit the 6-9 too, but they're a little loose.
Okay...screaming Evan...time to go!



1 comment:
I love love love the pictures. I have to come and visit, I miss all of you so much.
Love,
Nancy
Post a Comment