Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16, 2008

We had a doctor's appointment today, which was nice. It was nice because it means one more month is under our belts ;) I am 22 weeks. Both heartbeats were nice and strong.

And for the measurement:
At 22 weeks, I am measuring at 28. He said that this is right on target for twins.

He also said that my weight gain is also right on target for twins, although I gag each time I step on the scale.

He did a cervix check today, and found it to be nice and long, and also very closed, which all is great, wonderful, perfect news.

Our next appointment is in July, and we'll have the following done at that appointment:
-Glucose Test
-Iron check, to check for anemia. Apparently it's far more common in moms carrying twins and they check for it routinely.
-Urine Screen (for protein and glucose or whatever it is!)
-Ultrasound :D :D :D :D :D It's a growth scan, but woooo hooooooooooooooo. Love me some ultrasounds!
-And our usual check with the doctor (weight, measurements, etc.)

This is also the last 4 week spacing between appointments. After that July appointment, I move to every 2 weeks. Wow. It'll go fast!

And did I mention ultrasound at next appointment? :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: