Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2007

Well, the boys have taken to letting us know they're in there! They're moving and groving lately. Curt's been able to feel lots of movement, as well as see it! This truly is my favorite part of pregnancy, is feeling these tiny little miracle moving around in there. It's an amazing feeling. Ask me in 10 more weeks if it's STILL amazing with two BIGGER babes moving around in there, and we'll see ;) But for now, I LOVE it. I love feeling them, knowing that they're okay in there!!!

My next doctor's appointment is not until June 16, and will just be a quick check. No ultrasounds or anything this time. I AM curious to know what I measure at, because I am definately getting bigger MUCH faster with these twins. I'll post an updated belly pic taken earlier this week.

You'll notice my belly button in the pictures. In my first pregnancy with Olivia, my "innie" belly button became an outie toward the 7th month or so, but then after pregnancy never completely went back in. In fact, I am certain that it left a hernia, as there were several times that I had SHARP pains in my belly. I did see the doctor about it, and he confirmed that something was not structurally right and told me he'd give me a referral to a surgeon if I wanted one. But when I asked him if repair even made sense because we'd have further pregnancies, he could only tell me to ask the surgeon. Needless to say, I didn't go, and this pregnancy has truly shown that I indeed do have a hernia of some sort. My belly button is out, and I can tell that there is more to it than just pregnancy by the "look" of it... It is NOT painful but definately there!

So here is my updated belly series. I am certain it'll cut off, so click it to see it all...

Photobucket

And for grins, one of me at 20 weeks with each of my pregnancies...

Photobucket

Little difference, huh? :

No comments: