Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27, 2008

Well, it's picture time. ~gulp, gulp~ 28 weeks. Here's the newest collage. I don't notice the HUGE difference in this picture like I have in previous ones, but let me just tell you...this tummy is surely not getting ANY smaller ;) It's going OUT as there is no more up and down room here.

Photobucket

And, it's been a while since we did the old comparison, so I thought I'd shoot one up here. Unfortunately, it may be the last : Last visit to the doctor (2 weeks ago) I measured at between 35-36 cm. (Remember: in a singleton pregnancy you grow/measure approximately 1 cm for every week of pregnancy, so I was at that time as large as a singleton pregnancy at 35-36 weeks). SO...I threw up my picture of me at 38 weeks with Olivia (I delivered at 39 weeks 1 day with Olivia). Again....~gulp, gulp~

Photobucket

Stunning, huh? Really no big difference. I do suppose I could compare this last shot I got of my big pregnant tum with Olivia with future ones to show how ginormous I am...that'd be fun :

We see the doctor tomorrow again, so I'll update then as well. I'll let you know what I'm measuring NOW. Judging from my LAST measurement and my photo, I'm guessing likely 36/37/38 weeks. We'll see! Pray I haven't gained the weight of an elephant again. I've been a better eater, so I'd dang well better not. Hahahaha.

No comments: