Well, I **believe** that I found BOTH babies heartbeats tonight with the doppler. One is lower and to the right, and the other is higher and in the middle. Their actualy heart rates are so similar at this point that it's hard to tell. They are NOT distinctly different, but I ASSUME that since I found them in TWO different spots, that they are separate babies! SO Exciting!!!! I was excited about it anyhow!!!!
They're not super easy to find, even when I KNOW where to look now. I suppose that the babes are still so tiny that it's important to find JUST the spot to hear them. I could lay there and listen to that woosh woosh woosh woosh. It's truly theraputic!!!
I feel like my belly is starting to pop out a little already. Yes....already. I have no idea how much is BABY and how much is FAT since I am hungry ALL DAY LONG. Which...if you KNOW Me...you KNOW I am not hungry like that. I can wait a long time in the morning to eat, maybe eat lunch, or maybe not...then a single helping for dinner and I'm golden. I've ALWAYS had a sweet tooth...even when NOT pregnant. But PREGNANT with these to babies I kid you not.....hungry.all.day.long : I have gained about 6 lbs already. My twins book says that I should gain 40-56 lbs for twins. Guess I'm on my way : I will certainly have to work at losing it after these babies just like I did for Olivia. Oh well....as long as they're healthy!
And on that note, I saw a baby show with a mom pregnant with twins. She was HUGE. HUGE!!!!!! Am I going to be HUGE : Hope I can keep working right up to the time they come....and oh how I hope they are full term and healthy! So many hopes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment