I'm sure I sound like a ridiculous fool. Oh well...I can't help it! I feel so strongly like we've been though so much, done so much, been blessed with so much, that my heart is so full and excited that...well...I'm scared. We've seen TWO babies heartbeats...we have two precious gifts...I hope and pray for two precious babies to hold in my arms.
My bloat feels to be pretty much gone away. I HAVE definaly gained some weight in this IVF process...the hormones kick my hunger into gear ;) So I do have some "flab" in the tum section... I keep telling Curt that we NEED to start taking belly pictures. We did so with Olivia, and it'll be fun to see this twin pregnancy grow too!
Curt spent the entire weekend working in the basement. He was a deamon on a mission! He got the entire basement framed, minus one section of shelving, and one odd section of concrete. It's great to see it all framed up. It gets me very excited to keep the progress clipping along. I know the poor boy needs a break though! He really busted hiney all weekend and it looks AMAZING down there! So neat to see!!!
Well...first OB visit tomorrow. I'll post how it goes!
***And, have you noticed the ticker on the page??? Our little aliens are looking a tad less alienesque this week! Tiny arm and leg buds! So damn cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment