Today is monumentous for three reasons:
(1) A friend of mine (Sarah Jean) found out yesterday she is having a GIRL and already has 2 boys :D
(2) Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!!!!!
(3) I had my LAST shot today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
My L*A*S*T Shot! Holy friggin moses! Do you realize how HaUGE this is? I have literally had at least one shot daily since January 4th (minus ONE day...Jan. 24 the day before my retrieval). When I was stimming, I had an average of 3 shots each day, and since then have had the HUGE progesterone in oil shots in my hiney (the ones with the 1.5" needles). The progesterone pools in a large lump and is fun. No...it was really not THAT bad at all. Don't we always say that looking back on it???? But today, March 25, EXACTLY two months after we had our retrieval and our babies' begain life, I am done with my shots. I am EXTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No More Shots! WoWoWoW!!!!!!!!
My Mom and I sang after the last 1/2 cc went in. I think the angels above did as well (maybe because they didn't have to look at my hiney nightly anymore!).
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment