Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008

So, I can't decide what is growing faster...my belly or my BOOBS!!!! I guess I didn't realize that two babies mean that your breasts QUADRUPLE in size : I woke up this morning, looked down, and felt like they'd grown two cup sizes overnight. Holy moses.

I keep wondering when we should start shopping for these two. I figure we'll start after our 18.5 week ultrasound at the end of May. We'll know the genders then, and I can go crazy ;) hehehehe. I have started with ONE pack of diapers. I will buy a pack each time I go to the store, because I know I'll need to stock up. Oh boy oh boy....can you IMAGINE how many diapers??!!???!!! Heheheh.

I feel like my appetitie maybe just MAYBE might be settling down a little. I'm not FAMISHED all day long now. Just most of it...hahahahhaha. I haven't weighed myself in a while. I'm too scared to. Hehe. I will....in a few days.

Really, nothing new to report! Love!

No comments: