Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009

Well, I'm happy to say that I have not had any more withdrawl sypmptoms, which is GREAT! I have never in my life been so astounded by how QUICKLY addiction COULD occur. I am fully aware that I was not ADDICTED to those medications. Afterall, I never abused them, and didn't have a psychological need to take them. But my body sure DID begin to feel the effects of being on narcotics for a week. Wow.

Anyhow, I wanted to be sure to post specifically to thank everyone that helped us out in the past nearly two weeks. A huge thank you to my parents, who helped us trememdously. To my mom and Mike who were over here religiously taking care of kids...diapers....soothing, bed....so much to help Curt. To my Mom who, between she and my friend Nancy, helped arrange the a schedule, for all those that offered to help.

Thank you to my Dad & Jill. Jill who cooked us some FABULOUS meals, prepped and ready for Curt to just toss in. Dad who came over to help with the kids on a couple of occasions.

Thank you to my best friend Nancy who was a huge support. A great friend and a great listener. Thank you for listening to all my my gibber jabber. Thank you for coming over, dinner, dessert....

Thanks to my Grandma who made some AMAZING dinners for us in the last two weeks. Not having to wrestle with dinner was such a huge blessing....for Curt and for me.

Thanks to my coworkers for the dinner, the gift certificate to Pagoni's, and the flowers. Beautiful.

To Katie who offered and took Olivia for a day last weekend. She had such a great time, dispite her and Laurynn fighting like sisters. It was so nice of you.

And to Brad and Kelly and Bob and Laura who also have offered to help!!!

You all don't know how much your help in the past two weeks has meant to us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

No comments: