Friday, November 7, 2008

November 7, 2008

The photographer came over today. She took some AMAZING shots. I can hardly wait to see them! She said that next week sometime we should be able to pick them up. I can't WAIT!

The boys had a bit of a "grouchy" day yesterday, up until their last feed of the day at 9:30 pm or so. Then, they both went to sleep, and woke at 1:30, and then again at 5:30! That is 2, count them TWO 4 hour stretches! GREAT work boys! I took the 1:30, and Curt did the 5:30, which gave me from 2:45-7 am to sleep! Ahhhhh....so nice. Hahhaah.

Boys weights are doing great! The big news is ******DRUMROLL PLEASE****** is that Alec broke the 7 pound mark!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hooo buddy! Big boy Evan keeps gaining as well and is well over 9 lbs now. I still feel like Alec looks so darn small, but really, he's the size of an average newborn now (at 2 months old...hahahahah). Big sweet boys!

No comments: