Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10, 2009

The trip to the doctor was fairly uneventful. We did find out that both had clear ears and lungs so it was worth bringing them for that weekend peace of mind. Evan is much much better. His fever went down after his first dose of Tylenol, and he ate then too! Alecman however, seems to have gotten worse. He's SUPER congested and also has a huge cough. Poor little guy coughed so much that first night that I put him propped up in bed with a pillow with me. Little petunia :(

Did I mention that I have an appointment with the surgical unit on Tuesday? I called my OB/GYN for a referral because my hernia and distisis have become pretty painful (ahhhh the joys of a twin pregnancy and all the stretching that accompanies it!). So, I go Tuesday to meet with a surgeon. I hope to find out (1) what the surgery would entail and whether I'm a good candidate for it (2) when they can do it (3) how long I'd be out for and (4) what restrictions I might have...oh and (5) how painful it is! I'll update more when I know more!

So what have we been up to you ask? Curt and I are pissing away our free minutes lately on FaceBook. We're new to facebook and are trying to figure it all out. Curt gets a little giddy when he adds a new friend... He's like a little boy. Cute though. I will say it's been fun to reconnect with people we haven't seen in ages and nice to chat with others we see all the time! It sure is addicting though!

On a positive note, Olivia's cold is on the DOWNswing. FINALLY! After a week or more of the rudolph red nose and lip, she is on the mend! Woo hoo! One down, two to go!

My first week back to work has been swell. I have not enjoyed crisis/pager, but being back at work has been nice actually. I'm sure it helped that I didn't have too much to do, so I was able to ease back in. Ask me in a few weeks how I like it and I'm sure I'll be wishing I was home.

Off to clean pump parts...the story of my life....

No comments: