Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21, 2009

I would like to refer to this last week as hell week :) I worked late every single night except Monday. I really tried desperately to squeeze three weeks of work into one, so I worked until probably 7pm each night, AND I'm going in today (Saturday). I have a few things at work that are time sensitive and due to the court, so I need to at least have a hop on them before I get back. But I really don't love that I am working so much :( Takes me away from my last few days of baby lifting.

The surgery is quickly approaching...Monday. Eeek. I am nervous. Quite nervous. I hope the pain is manageable.

Anyhow, the REAL reason I got on here to post is that I have earth shattering, ground breaking, amazing news.




























































Do you like that dramatic need to scroll down? No I am not pregnant (thank the heavenly Lord).

THE BABIES BOTH SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely it was a fluke, and one will awaken tonight, but I sure can cherish our one night of full sleep! Surely they can't have broken their secret twin pact that says that one of them MUST wake up at least ONCE per night. They have told me that they're afriad that if they don't, we'll forget about them. They think that we live to get up, make bottles, feed and snuggle at 3 am, so surely tonight was a fluke. But Ahhhhhh....what a great fluke it was. Mark it down in the record books....ONE full night of sleep. I am. I've got it marked in permanent marker.

No comments: