Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

It is 2:50 am so February 4 and a new post it is.

And this night could NOT be going any better.

7:45- Boys both in their room in bed
(Evan in swing, Alec starts in the bouncie moves to his bed)
11:00 pm- Evan wakes. Curt goes in and turns his swing on.
12:00 am- Alec wakes- nukked
12:30 am- Alec wakes- nuked
1:00 am- Alec wakes- back in our room
2:00 am- Evan wakes- back in our room but awake
2:20 am- Feed both boys
2:45 am- Olivia wakes up (and is up as we speak) because somehow her pullup failed and her jammies and sheets are soaked :|

And here I am pumping. The clock in front of me says 2:55 am.

This blows.

I think that they're either just NOT ready to make a switch OR are old enough now to tell the difference and like our room. Sadly, there are two of them, and that means double wakings, and we value sleep...so perhaps they'll be in our room a while longer. I can't do a schedule like the above.

Back to Square 1.

No comments: