Woooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Positive OPK today! I am SO dang excited!!!! We needed a positive OPK to get our IVF cycle going! I called my RE office and the nurse said I start Lupron on Jan 4, 10 units every evening along with one baby asprin/day. I am to call their office with day one of full flow of my period, and go in Day Two for Baseline Blood and Ultrasound.
It's finally starting! Wooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!
On a side note: Olivia had strep last week, diagnosed Wed. I felt very crummy on Friday and went into the doctor, but my strep was negative. So good...then I can continue to take the doxycycline (which the RE wants me to be on b/c he found some red/pink patches in my uterus during our appt on the 20th). And if I'd have had strep, I'd have had to stop the doxycycline and take the strep antibiotics. Uggh. I was happy that it was negative, but now my mom/stepdad are both testing positive for strep. We're thinking that someone is a carrier, so Curt and I are going in today to be retested just to be sure that damn strep won't hamper our plans....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WAHOO, Becki!!
That is SOOOOo exciting!
Im praying that strep stays away :)))))
Love!
Post a Comment