Wednesday, December 26, 2007
February 8, 2007
So...yesterday was extremely hard. My chart looked GREAT. Showed all of the classic signs and I was super hopeful this was going to be it! After I started spotting at work, I knew it wasn't. It was a big blow. Having to be so methodical about every last thing, timing, charging, OPKs...it's draining. Physically and emotionally. The thought of doing it every dang month It's really not even so much doing it, but wondering IF it'll work. Not wondering WHEN, wondering IF. There are certainly no guaruntees. TTC with this condition is brutal. You just never know.So, I cancelled my last appointment and went home. Vented to you all. It helped.My temperature went WAY down this morning, which means AF will show today or tomorrow. Fine. I've accepted it. But I wish she wouldn't fuck with me. Just come already so I can move on to our next cycle. It's as if FIRST I need to mourn the lost cycle, THEN I'm energized to try again. The limbo shit is a pain.I'll update my chart as soon as AF arrives. Bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment