Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29, 2007

Well, Curt and I BOTH went in and got tested again for strep, as it seems someone is a carrier and continuously infecting Olivia. Both of us were negative, but since *I* had symptoms, he prescribed me pennicillin. I will start it when I'm done with the doxycycline from the RE.

I feel like I am consumed by this stuff. I am CONSTANTLY thinking about it. I am so excited, and secretly, I hope for twins ;) I know maybe this is silly or even CRAZY, but it's such an ordeal for us, so I'd love two. Sure, we'd have to relook at finances and daycare, but oh well. Hhahahahaha. We'd get it worked out.

I did have a dream last night that I was pregnant and having an ultrasound...which showed another girl. Two girls...hmmmmmmm. I'd really like a boy this time around, but truly, when the good lord blesses us, we'll be happy with a healthy baby of any gender. Curt HAS always said that he'll have all girls....only time will tell I guess!

No comments: