Wednesday, December 26, 2007
March 4, 2007
So today I'm 9 DPO and had to FIGHT the urge to test. I KNOW I shouldn't test till AF is due (which is THURSDAY), but I am SO weak. When I have HPTs here IN the house, I feel this gravitational pull toard them. I can't help that my pee accidentally lands on them. I REALLY want to wait till at least Wednesday. We'll see how I do. I have ZERO willpower.I'm sortof hopeful b/c this chart is looking alot like my preggo chart with Olivia. I love that hopeful feeling. Yet at the same time, it scares the sh*t out of me. I know how hard it will be if I am NOT pregnant after being so hopeful. Tis the ups and downs of TTC and infertility. Ick.But for now.... we're praying!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment