I got a call today from the OB office telling me that they needed to adjust some of my appointments. I figured "Oh great" but when I called, I was told that the doctor wanted to move my ultrasound UP another week. If you'll recall, he had them spaced every 4 weeks, then at the last appointment said he'd like us to move it up to 2 1/2 or 3 weeks, so we did and got in 3 weeks. So now it's to 2 weeks. I asked if the scheduler knew why, and of course she didn't. She did tell me that she kept the one in there for 3 weeks away as well, and the one for 4 weeks away had never been taken out, so that is an ultrasound per week! She said she was going to leave Dr. a message, asking if he wanted them ALL left in, or take some out, and I'd be informed Monday at our doctor appt. and NST.
So, when I got home, there was a message FROM the doctor on the machine. Now, I dont' know about YOU, but I've never had a message from the DOCTOR on the machine. I love our doctor! He's so amazing. He said basically that he asked that the appointment be moved up, because even though it's normal for twins to slow down at this point, he wants to monitor it closely. So...he asked us to move it up! It's so wonderful having a doctor as devoted and on TOP of things as ours. It's a nice feeling! So, we have another ultrasound one week from Monday! Guess they want to check the boys to be sure they're growing like good little fellas. Judging by the size of my belly, they're growing ;) Hope I'm right!!!
I did take some photos of the nursery tonight. I'll try and post them in a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment