I start the Lupron shots tomorrow evening. I guess I do so with completely mixed emotions. On one hand, I am absolutely over the moon with excitement to FINALLY get started! I can hardly believe that the time is FINALLY here that we're beginning, and in a few short weeks I'll have the retrieval and transfer...yaaaahoooooooooooooooooooo. But on the other hand, I have been absolutely relishing the last few shot-few days. When I think about all of the shots that I will be doing in the next few weeks...I can NOT say I'm stoked about being poked every single friggin day. I will be poked daily for at least the next three weeks or so, and IF indeed this works, I'll be getting the BIG intramuscular shots until I am 10 weeks along. That's ALOT of shots. I ABSOLUTELY feel blessed to have this opportunity and am quite extatic to be taking this journey, but a.l.l...t.h.o.s.e...s.h.o.t.s............................... S'alot of shots.
So...with excitement (and a little dread stuck in!), the shots start TOMORROW :D Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment