Sunday, February 10, 2008

February 10, 2008

So, I've mentioned several times previously, how incredibly BLOATED I am. It's really pretty unbelievable how bloated. I look NOW like I did when I was 20 weeks with Olivia : No lie. Holy moses I am bloated. I read online that bloating can occur with the progesterone shots that I'm on, so PERHAPS that is it, but wowzas. I need to remember to ask the fertility specialist when I get results of my second beta tomorrow.

I can hardly believe I'm posting this, but look...here I am TODAY...4 weeks 2 days pregnant. This little baby is no bigger than a bugger, so it is NOT baby that is protruding...just bloat...

Here is Becki (a TERRIBLE photo!) 20 weeks pregnant with Olivia (again, if it cuts off just click it):
Photobucket

Here is Becki 4weeks 2days Pregnant with Baby #2...BLOATED up like I am 20 weeks pregnant :
Photobucket

Hope you didn't puke.

And quit laughing at my belly button already beginning to protrude. It shall only get worse.

Ahhhhh the joyse of IVF. SO many have told me that they bloated, and I laughed...only half believing them. Just look at me in all my glory now. Those of you who KNOW me and my size, KNOW that protruding BLOAT is so not me. I don't have rock hard abs by any stretch...but holy belly.

Now quit laughing.

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

This pictures makes me HAPPY!!!!