Happy Birthday Chianna! Happy Birthday Andy!!!
So...the word of the last few weeks....ITCHY. My injection sites are LUMPY and ITCHY. They're lumpy because the shots are OIL based, meaning that they don't disipate very well, pooling into one large LUMP. Think about how thick vegetable oil is as compared to water. Yes, that thick oil is pooling in my upper hiney/hip, and it's LUMPY. I am not so sure why the itchiness, but boy oh boy it does itch!
I do have good news....I'm still pregnant...ahahahhahahahaha. Just wanted to test that out on the blog for you too. Yes, I continue to pee on pregnancy tests. Not daily...every couple days or whenever the spirit moves me to take one. It STILL is such an amazing feeling seeing that second line. Can you even IMAGINE the euphoria I'll have after our first ULTRASOUND which is TOMORROW? I pray to see a heartbeat...please little bean...beat beat beat.
Curt is steadfast that there are two in there....a boy and a girl. MY mommy prediction is that there is ONE, and it's a boy. So...we'll have 50% of our answer tomorrow...ONE baby or TWO?
The other...the gender...we won't know for a few months yet.
I *think* after this ultrasound, we'll be relased from our RE (reproductive endocrinologist...aka...fertility doctor), meaning that it was a success! Certainly, true success will be had when we hold our baby in October. But...every little milestone for us is so exciting...first trip to the RE, decision to start IVF, first scan, first shot, starting stims, retrieval, transfer, pregnancy test, ultrasound, release from RE. All so exciting.
And...I know I'm so so so silly, but is it odd that I'm ALREADY thinking about our FET (frozen embryo transfer). We have three frozen babies, and I am already thinking about when we might want to use them, how many to put back in, blah blah blah. So silly. I guess that just goes to show that we want children and that the IVF process was NOT bad if I'm already thinking about it again. Granted, this next time won't be a full-out cycle with all the stims and monitoring (and costs 1/5 of the price) so it'll be FAR easier, but still. The whole process, while trying and long of course, has been amazing from start to finish. I feel very blessed to have done it.
So...tomorrow....ULTRASOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat heart beat!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment