Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive 1/12/08

Aunt Flo appeared today about 8:30 am. I've never been so happy to see her :)

I called down to my RE, who said that I needed cycle day two bloodwork/ultrasound. This gives them a baseline, and then I start stims tomorrow! The only bum part is that since I wasn't able to get ahold of my new doctor's office up here b/c my period came on the weekend...I have to go down to Chicago tomorrow. I really don't mind much, but it is about a 3 hour drive, and our appointment is at 9 am. We'll leave about 5:30 am. Fun times!

I AM over the moon excited to get started with the stims tho! This is REALLY it! Holy cow! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so excited and nervous for you!! good luck in chicago tomorrow. you're in my prayers :)