The second shot went fine too. We'll do these shots (Lupron) alone until my second full flow day of my next period starts. On that day, I will go in for my baseline ultrasound and blood monitoring. THEN...we start the stims (and at that time I think they reduce the Lupron). Stims are the meds that they give you to "rev" up your ovaries into making SEVERAL follicles (follicles contain the eggs) mature at the same time so that they can then go in and retrieve all of those eggs. My period is due next Wed/Thurs. so we shall see how this all shakes out date wise. I will update of course ;)
Here's a sample IVF schedule from my clinic to give you an idea of how an IVF schedule usually works. It is a SAMPLE, and will be very close to how our cycle will look, but not exact of course. It does give you an idea of when I'll be taking which meds and such tho!
http://www.advancedfertility.com/sampleivfcalendar.htm
I included the link on the lower left side of the page to Advanced Fertility's website. This is our RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist) and it is chuck FULL of info if anyone is interested in a little IVF education. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment