Well, I have to say that this morning I was feeling very defeated about this whole IVF process again. As I layed on the ultrasound table watching her measure my 2309483 follies, I sure did not see an increase in their size. I was really starting to wonder if this is EVER going to happen...if my follies were EVER going to reach the ideal 16-20 mm mark. It's so frustrating!!!
But...then I got some much needed reassurance when the nurse called me this afternoon. She reports that my follicles on the rightovary are not cruising along as quickly as those on the left, but those on the left have increased. I have 2 at 13 mm, 2 at 11mm, 5 at 10 mm, and 5 at 9 mm. Again, they'd like them between 16-20, and bigger IS better in this case.
My Estrogen has also....TRIPLED, which is great! It went from 398 to 1292, so YAY! The doctor tells me tht estrogen is the sign that they look at to see how the ovaries are functioning, so higher numbers like that is nice.
The doctor upped my meds again and wants to see me again for blood and ultrasound again TOMORROW.
I did ask if the nurse had ANY idea about where our egg retrieval might fall....and she said that really, she could not be certain, but she figured we needed a few more days of stims...and that if she had to ESTIMATE, she'd estimate Egg Retrieval on Sunday. My measurements tomorrow/Thursday/Friday will tell! THINK.....BIG FOLLICLES!!!!!!!!!!
Say it with me....
B
I
G
F
O
L
L
I
E
S
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
BIG FOLLICLES, COME ON!!!
Good news, much encouraging news I am sure you needed. Thinking and praying for you :)
Kary
grow grow grow!!!!!!
keep growing becki, you're doing great!
will keep the prayers coming, friend.
Post a Comment