Well, I finally feel like I can breathe. My follies are growing! Woo hooooo!
I had 13 measurable on the right, ranging from 6.6mm-9.7mm. The largest was 10.8x8.6 mm, and they average it out. I had 12 measurable on the left ranging from 8.1mm-11.9mm. The largest was 15x8.7, again averaged out to 11.9. I had 10 follicles less than 5 mm on the right, and 13 less than 5 mm on the left. So...that's up from a whole bunch of 3-7 mm follies, so I'm quite happy!
I talked with the nurse today who said that my estrogen levels are up to 398 from 107 (or whatever) on Friday. She reports that my uterine lining is thicker as well, which is good news!
So...my protocol will stay the same:
Today 1/20/08: 150 iu Menopur, 150 iu Bravelle, 5 units Lupron, and 1 Baby Asprin
1/21/08: 75 iu Menopur, 75 iu Bravelle in am, 75 iu Menopur, 75 iu Bravelle, 5 units Lupron, and 1 Baby Asprin
1/22/08: Bloodwork & Ultrasound
Her guess is that my retrieval will be mid to late week. Wowowowowowow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW....what great news....praying that you stay on the same path and midweek retrieval - awesome
Post a Comment