No huge updates today. I think that I'm in the downhill slide. These babies are DEFINATELY getting bigger and my body is becoming alarmingly more aware. My belly is starting to feel down right heavy. Walking up the steps to work in the morning nearly does me in! I'm winded and need to SIT down when I get to my office!!! It's a full day's exercise I tell you! Hahhaah. No, really, in my pregnancy with Olivia, it was a BREEZE. I loved being pregnant, right to the end. While I am enjoying this pregnancy tremendously, I cannot say that it's a breeze by any stretch. My ankles and feet are again swollen, and I get TIRED so much quicker here at the end than I have prior to now. I feel like ALL I want to do is plop down on the couch or my office chair and NOT MOVE. Hahahaha.
And then I think to myself...I still have two more months left! I am going to be a HUGE momma...and a TIRED momma!
BUT...it's worth it! I can't WAIT to meet you Alec and Evan, or as Olivia affectionately calls them, "Alec and Ebban". She talked tonight about how she was going to help change their diapers to help keep them clean and fresh. She was leaving her babysitter's house and her 4 year old son said, "good bye Olivia" and she said "good bye Cole. I'm going to be a big sister!!!" Hahahhaah. She keeps asking when they're coming out. Tonight she said, "Mommy, Katie's baby came out, right?" This is her Aunt Katie and her baby cousin Max. I confirmed that she was correct. Then she said, "Our baby will say Whaaaaaaa just like Max, right momma?" Hahahahaha. And I said, "Yes, Olivia, our babies will cry sometimes. That's right love." So darn sweet. And she's taken to hugging and kissing my tummy too! Adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment