Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23, 2008

Well, another week on crisis is ticking away. I'm on call this week, and actually next too. I took a week for someone taking one of mine while on maternity leave. I'm actually getting used to it. I don't cringe every time the phone rings now. Just more lacksidaisical, knowing that it's part of the day. Ohhhh well!

But in between those calls, we took my 32 week pics. Here they are!

The two "usuals":
Photobucket

Perhaps it's hard to tell persay, but I surely am further OUT now than I was with Liv. My tum was real round and cute there for her, but now it's OUT as these little guys grow! And...stretch marks are now upon us. Yes, I'm sad, but really, naw. Who can say they WANT them? No one...but I am not upset and crying either. I figure it's part of growing two big boys in there!

Photobucket

And one more just full body one to show my girth. Please don't vomit on your keyboard at my girth. I still have 6 weeks left. Hahahahaha.
Photobucket

We have a regular doctor check up Monday, then the Tuesday after Labor Day (the 2nd) another ultrasound. Sept 2 we will also have our first NST (nonstress test) which makes me very happy. As you'll recall, with Olivia's pregnancy, my NST (my ONLY NST) done at 39 weeks showed a nonreactive heartrate, which is an indicator that placental function isn't good. So, we were whisked up to Labor and Delivery where we were induced THAT day. So, being told that by 38 weeks multiple gestation pregnancies run out of uterine room for the placentas, causing more risk for placental function decline, I am thrilled they'll be monitoring it all along. Better safe than sorry I say ;)

We'll update after the Monday appointment too! We have some questions to ask of the doctor, since he was gone for our last check up, and the doctor we DID have was a doofus. Hehe.

No comments: