Just when I think that I'm taking this pregnancy for granted, meaning, not enjoying it as much as I did with Olivia's pregnancy, I realize that I am not. These babies are movers and shakers, and the movement makes me feel such overwhelming joy. I absolutely LOVE feeling these boys move. It's just a feeling you can NOT describe. So reassuring...so wonderful.
I love pulling my shirt up to expose my big old tummy and WATCH when they are moving all around. Seeing those pokes all over is GREAT! I love when they're super active and you can actually track their body parts by watching. THAT I will miss. Curt loves to watch that too. He's such a proud pappa! He told me last night how excited he was to meet them. I am too...gosh I am!
We are steadily getting things prepared for these babes. We have gotten so many of the supplies we need, and only need a few things more. I should take a picture of the boys' closet. It looks like it's getting filled up, but then I look again, and count the outfits, and well...two of EVERYTHING makes it LOOK like there are alot of clothes, when in reality, we have TWO of everything! Hahhaah. I'll take a picture in the next week or so.
The other big news is that our carpet is going into the basement tomorrow! Wooo hoooo! That means that we can FINALLY clear out the OLD computer room and make it the BOYS' room!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So great! I love being prepared, and having things ready, and so seeing things ready will warm my heart ;) Hehehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment