Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 6, 2008

I will not eat any ice cream. I will not eat any ice cream. I will not eat any ice cream. This is my mantra tonight. I had some last night and am trying to fight the feeling. I think these twins have some vitamin deficiency that can only be found in ICE CREAM because BOY do I crave it every single night :D Hahhaaa.

I had to call the doctor today because I noticed that I have an ultrasound on Monday (at 30 weeks) but then none until 36 weeks and our doctor made it clear he wanted ultrasounds every 4 weeks. Well, in my excellent math computation skills, this would be 6 weeks. So I called to ask, and the nurse made a note of it, asked him, and then phoned me back to say that yes, he does want every 4 weeks, and we need one at 30, 34 and 38. So, I got those all scheduled too. I feel better having them every 4 rather than 6 just knowing they're growing well in there.

On another note, I am going to have to purchase MORE maternity clothes. I have four bins of them already (between my friend Julie's stuff and mine) but well, my clothes are getting too short : I need to buy a few in size Large and or Extra Large to accomodate for the LENGTH. This belly is getting pretty darn large. Large I say. They should make special maternity clothes for moms of multiples because really, these clothes worked FINE for Olivia's pregnancy, but when you hit the size of a full term pregnancy but have 2.5 months to go, there are problems in the shirt department. Uggh. So...here's to me looking and finding some CHEAP stuff because I'll wear it for such a long time here...uggh.

Ohhhhhh and....carpet is IN! Curt is getting things situated down there as we speak. We have lots of moving stuff around to do, but it's IN! It looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: