Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008

I had Curt take some maternity photos of me today! We were going to go to a photographer, as we did with Liv, but time keeps slipping away from us without a real good time for us to GET there. Not to mention, all of the money we've spent lately between the basement rennovation and these twins, it was great to save it ;)

Curt did a wonderful job! I asked him for a few specific shots, but mostly, he did it! Great work hun!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one (well the next two):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And with my modified activities, Curt's become quite the superDad. Here he is rocking out with his daughter today. This warms my heart...truly....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an amazing Daddy.

No comments: