I had the weirdest thing happen this evening. My mother in law and sister in law stopped over to view our NEARLY finished basement (so exciting!). After they left, and I stood up, I noticed that my left lower leg/ankle felt very weird. It almost felt jiggly when I stepped on it. So weird. So I look down and it's very swollen...DEFINATELY water retention. I have been blessed to this point with none, and had very little with Olivia. But...it's only in ONE lower leg/ankle. Is that normal/okay??? I just wonder...I really never had it on ONE leg before. I will put my feet up and head to bed since it's late anyhow, but odd.
And just for a visual...here is a picture of it. YES I have a horrid flip flop tan and a band aid on my right foot. I have an olive skin tone and tan just WALKING outside. Some say its a blessing, but I am not convinced it's NOT a curse Look at these flip flop lines from a few hours in the sun. Hahhahaa. Anyhow...look at how my LEFT foot/ankle is swollen and my right is completely unscathed. You can really see it in my ankle, where the left is puffed up, and the right still has pleanty of definition to the ankle bones... Is this okay do you think???



No comments:
Post a Comment