Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

Well, we had a bit of a scare yesterday. I noticed part way through the day that the babes were not moving as much as they normally did. They are usually movers and shakers, and it's not hard to know if they're doing okay! Yesterday, however, they decided to snooze the Sunday away. By about 6 pm, I was starting to get worried. At 7:30, I decided to sit down and just stay, so that I could see if they were moving at all. I felt a tiny thump here and there, but again, nothing like their usual. So I ate some chocolate (mmmmmmmmmmm) and waited. FINALLY by 9 or so, I felt them do a few movements, and felt MUCH better. To top it all off, I had several BH. So...a little of a worrisome day for me.

Today, however, they are back to their usual selves! I love it! I would far rather have babies moving inside of me 23092 times per day than the alternative.

And today marks 60 days till my due date. Slowly, I'm getting closer!!!!!! I can't WAIT to meet these boys!

We got their going home from the hospital outfits in the mail today that I ordered! Yay!!! So tiny and cute!

No comments: