Some are a few days old, so sorry I haven't been so great about keeping completely current. The two newest men in my life would prefer that I hold them rather than be on the computer ;)
Here are the boys with their Neonatologist. She is our angel.

Olivia "hit the wall" so to speak at about 21 days into the NICU journey and then was attached at the hip to Curt and I. We brought her to the NICU every single day of the last 10 days or so, and she was SUCH a wonderful little girl. We brought her "Olivia bag" full of her things that she ONLY gets to play with when out, and also her portable DVD player, and she was a dream. Here she is in her little corner of the boys' room with her DVD player...

Going HOME Day! It doesn't get any sweeter...
Evan

Alec in his car bed (if anyone wondered what a car bed was!)

Both

Mommy and Daddy take their sons home

I was holding Alec on my chest one day and Olivia told me that SHE wanted to snuggle Alec like that, so here she is snuggling her brother

Chillin' in their swings

First bath at home (Daddy did Alec, then fed him, then Mommy did Evan so no pics of Evan's)

Evan in his outfit from his Auntie Buffy

And both boys in their bouncers all swaddled up tight. They sure do love that!

I have more to share, but they're still on the camera, so tune in for more in the days to come. Little Alec is calling for me!



1 comment:
Yay pictures, and at HOME!!!!
Post a Comment