Alec is back on the juice. Hahahah. We figure if he's gonna be the same, we might as well leave him getting all the extras he needs. We'll start him back up on the 22 calorie recipe then go back to the 24 after a few bottles of the 22. He has such good times too, so perhaps he's just gassy? Not sure! We'll keep watching him and see!
I know how ridiulous it sounds, but when I woke up this morning, Alec looked bigger. I swear. He's big. Hahahaha.
I did get some pictures today, so hopefully they turned out! I have yet to get downstairs to LOOK at them. With all my free time, hopefully I get to it before they turn 5. No, I'll go look b/c I want to get their birth announcements done! I refused to send them out with pictures of them with tubes in their noses, or in the hospital. So...now they're home and I need to hup to! I'll see what I got of them and post a few later if I got some! Big sister Olivia was sleeping, so I'll need to get some with her in them too, but for NOW, I'm pleased with what I did get.
Speaking of Olivia, she came back from her sleepover just EXHAUSTED!!!! She was crying and sobbing over everything...holy cow. Tired. She's napping now...which is good for ALL OF US.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment